Caswell-Nash Chapter was organized in November, 1914, and chartered January 21, 1915, as Chapter #1291, with Mrs. Cornelia Alice Norris as organizing regent. There were 33 charter members.
Raleigh, historic West Martin Street
Caswell-Nash was named for two of North Carolina’s Independent Governors, Richard Caswell and Abner Nash, in grateful recognition of the services of these patriotic and efficient leaders.
Web hyperlinks to non-DAR sites are not the responsibility of the NSDAR, the state organizations, or individual DAR chapters.